Don’t miss “the talk” next week!
What: Ad Fed Lunch and Learn “Where do ads come from?”
Who: Brandon English & Kelly Frew from
Melaleuca’s award-winning creative team
When: Thurs. Dec 13, 11:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
What’s on the Menu:
1. Rutabaga’s Chef Salad w/ham, turkey, cheese, tomato, and egg
2. Clam chowder and side salad, roll w/ butter
3. Chicken Alfredo or Pasta Primavera (for vegetarian option) spiral noodles and chicken tossed in creamy, cheesy, alfredo sauce
4. Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich w/ fresh mozzarella, roma tomatoes, fresh basil and balsamic glaze on a hearty toasted sourdough
5. Roma Turkey Melt w/ pepperjack, Roma tomatoes and artichoke hearts on sourdough bread
6. House Panini: Fresh basil tucked into fresh brie, tomato jam, a slice of ham and apple wood-smoked bacon on toasted sourdough
All entrees include your choice of a cup of clam chowder or side salad, beverage, and cookie or dessert.
Price: Members $12 • Non-members $15 • Lemonade and Learn $5